7/05/2011

...I was reminded to be human tonight.

Sometimes in life we do things because we have to.

Sometimes in life we do things because we want to.

Sometimes in life we do things because we need to.

Tonight I watched a movie that moved me in a way that I have not experienced in a very long time. Over time we become passionate about things to a point that makes us almost ideological.

I tend to forget that maybe some things are meant to be left alone on occasions. We need to enjoy the imperfections of life because that is what is perfect about being human. I forget sometimes that I will never be perfect and that I should stop trying. Instead, I should continue to improve on things, that way I don't set myself up for failure.

I also need to remember that the best way to help someone else is to just be their friend.

So, tomorrow, I can return to being passionate, but tonight I remember humanity and will remain humble.

Thank you for the precious gifts I have and have had in life, and thank you for the precious gifts I have yet to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment